Saturday, March 9, 2013

Up and Running

 March 9, 2013
     Hey, guys! This is Day One of my website being officially worked on - but not ready for many others to view yet. I am still waiting for my cover art from Kyle Mickelsen, but when I get it I will first put it through for my book and get the going, then I will immediately after put it on here for everyone to see. I'm super excited to see it myself. I'm also waiting for the final edits which I have not heard back about, but it has only been four days since I sent it to an amazing English teacher. She does still have a job and personal life, so I'm just excited to see what happens.
     I hope to be hearing from many readers and hearing all their thoughts. Like I said before, this is my first ever experience with this, so we'll see how this works. I have many awesome author friends (Karen Hoover, Nicole Grane, Rebecca Wilhite, Elizabeth Mueller, James Duckett, Rebecca Blevins, and Jenni James) who have helped me so much. Thanks guys!
~Rose Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment