Friday, March 8, 2013

On the Road!

March 8, 2013
     I am currently working on finishing my final information for my book. I have decided on March 24 for my official publishing date. I am waiting for my cover options from my friend Kyle Mieckelsen, I am waiting for some final editing to be finished so I can revise (Thanks to Shanna Westover for doing those edits) and then I will submit my book for final review. That will take less than the day, and then I  will decide on a price and submit it.
     I will be submitting my book with Amazon Kindle. and with individual bookstores and online retailers. With the Kindles, my book should be able to appear within that day or at most that week. The others will take longer to get my book noticed: 6 to 8 weeks. I will not be able to control which book stores and/or where it is bought.
     Thank you all for being supportive with my writing and offering to help in all ways you can.

  I will use this website to give updates and to give information. Again, Thanks to all those who have and will help me on my way. This is very exciting, but I am just as new to this as many others.
Please check out my books!
~Rose Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment