Saturday, October 5, 2013

Final Dates!!

Alright, so, word is that the first round of edits will be finished on November first of this year...so three weeks...I'm super excited. My goal is to go through it in a week, maybe two, (because I'm a nerdy teenager who has no more life than school and work and writing) and then I will send it back to my editor (Amazing Shanna Tull) and she said she's going to try to take three more weeks editing it. Which means...*DRUM ROLL PLEASE* I can be published BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

With that being said, Next month is Nanowrimo (NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth). 30 days of absolute madness. 30 days of nonstop attempt of writing Beyond the Unknown 3. I already have this book outlined. I'm just waiting for those 720 hours of pure insanity. I hope to be hearing from you all soon. Can't wait to get this book out on the shelves! (Virtual and real...)

Rose Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment